-  Supporting the Cardiovascular System
-  Supporting the Digestive System
-  Supporting the Endocrine System
-  Supporting the Epidermal System
-  Supporting the Female / Male Reproductive System
-  Supporting the Musculoskeletal System
-  Supporting the Immune System
-  Supporting the Nervous System
-  Supporting the Urinary System
-  Supporting the Respiratory System
These bags can be used in any order at your discretion. In the stacked bar chart below, the height values of the bars represent relative units of medical actions typically observed from a herb. You can't say that a single herb caused a single action. Antecedents are never singular, and our health is driven by many factors. Once a medical action can be statistically predicted using data from controlled, double-blind experimentation, we can say that the action appears to be correlated to the presence of the herb. Correlation coefficients and quantities are used to compute the medical action unit values used for comparisons in the graph below.
This chart illustrates that from a wholistic point of view, the primary expected medical action of consuming the Whole-Body® Protection is to “prevent actions”. The Whole-Body Protection® is primarily a pathology prevention infusion as illustrated by the tallest stacked bar. The Respiratory Ventilator® contributes to this action more than any other system infusion with an unit value of 252.
This bar chart can be used to quickly select which system infusions will most likely contribute to your desired medical action.