The app visually mimics the printed schedules, which are reviewed and published annually. Users can identify correct vaccine, dosage, and timing with 2 or 3 clicks. Any changes in the schedules will be released through app updates. This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of topics, each optimized for your mobile device.
This free tool provides the most current version of the
- Child and adolescent schedule with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
- Catch-up schedule for children and adolescents 4 months through 18 years
- Adult schedule, including recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
- Adult Contraindications and precautions table
Features of the app:
- Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
- Hyperlinked vaccine name opens as a pop-up with dose specifics
- Catch-up schedule for children and adolescents
- Related vaccine resources and websites are included
- Any changes in the schedules will be released through app updates
For more information please visit: Immunization Schedules for Health Providers
Please share content using social media sites.
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later; optimized for tablets and useful on smartphones.
Updates: Changes in the app are released through app updates.
Download app free for iOS
Download app free for Android